Criss Cross Wild Rose Cuff
Another piece of my “Endless Summer” collection, this unique eye-catching asymmetric bracelet is delicate and feminine. It has a strong, rustic, bohemian style.
This is a great piece for creating a little evening drama but is equally at home with a boho chic weekend look. It pairs wonderfully with the Wild Rose Spinner Ring.
The copper background has been etched with a classic paisley motif, that compliments the two-toned wild rose that is made from sterling silver and recycled roofing copper.* Finally, the entire cuff is given an aged patina that showcases the texture.
- The diameter across the width is 2.75"
- The inside from end to end is 6.25"
- The opening is 1.25"
- The inside circumference is about 7.5"
- (It fits my wrist a little big; my wrist measures about 6" around, but it still looks great.)
Materials I used:
- Sterling Silver
- Recycled Copper
*NOTICE* When you order, this will be custom made, just for you. It will vary slightly from the pictures. I do all of the work in my studio, and every part is handmade. This item will ship 1-2 weeks from order date.
* As with all untreated copper and sterling, try to keep it out of the water as much as you can. Especially pools, the ocean, and well water (I have seen well water do bad things to sterling silver.)